The vision, mission, projects and initiatives
The Foundation has the goal; To create a society that works for all individuals regardless of their braintypes, we develop in projects, the tools, community, campaigns, researches and products, to enhance societal equality, social connections and cooperation between neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals, thereby supporting to move forward towards a neurodiverse society.
The Foundation will reach her goals by:
- research activities, production, innovation and distribution of projects that facilitate equality, self-management and effective joining for neurodivergents in the classroom, on the working space, in friendships, in groups in relationships and as individuals in society.
- campaigns of information that foster mutual understanding, curiosity and acceptable between neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals,
- developing knowledge and tools for effective communication that take into consideration how communication and cooperation is enacted by neurodiverse individuals
In transparancy, we publish our full statutes & boardmembership publicly:
- Statutes Neurodiversity Foundation – afschrift akte van oprichting Stichting Neurodiversiteit
- Chambre of Commerce – KVK Details
The Foundation has projects
- Signs language*
- Shakes language *
- Swipes language*
- Coaching App *
- Signs Messenger *
- Auti Matcher *
- Virtual Assistant Mini *
- Self-management app *
* in cooperation with 2Tango & educational partners, based upon 2Tango insights & technology
The Neurodiversity Foundation has initiatives
- ATHENS initiative
- 2Tango.Work/Mini.Assist – run by ATHENS in collaboration with 2Tango
- Neurodiversity information campaign – run by ATHENS
- Dutch Neurodivergent Narwhals – run by Neurodiversity Foundation and their supporters
- Divergent Minds Online Magazine – run by Neurodiversity Foundation and their supporters
- National Neurodiversity Pride Day- run by Neurodiversity Foundation and their supporters
Presentation of the ATHENS Initiative
We are appreciative to the choice of our investors to fund our research efforts and productional efforts, and mention specifically:
- Cor Wit Fund: Funding for the research projects
- City Lab: Funding for the production of work-related tooling
- SIDN : Funding for the prototype of Sings Messenger.
We seek more funding to continue or complete our research, projects and products. For tips, talks or introductions to people that may wish to support our dream or technology, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are based in the Netherlands and have offices in Rotterdam and Amstelveen. Please contact us, if you wish to meet us.
- Main office: marconistraat 16, 3029 AK, Rotterdam
- Postal adres: tiengemeten 131, 1181 CS, Amstelveen
Logo & Designfiles
These are the rainbow colors of the Neurodiversity Foundation. They are similar but different from the rainbows of other Diversity & Pride groups.
This is the design guide of the Neurodiversity Foundation. They are the core, upon which we will add new variations to suit our goals.
- Our Chambre of Commerce number is: 71010025
- Bank account used by the foundation: NL02INGB0007727974
If you want to send us a message, these are some of your options:
1) fill the contactform on this website.
2) send us an email to: email@example.com
3) send a mail to our crewmembers:
Pictures of the ATHENS Initiative